Friday, January 3, 2014

Ready Set GO


So I decided that this year I would only have 12 New Years Resolutions.

One for each month.

The first one is to say out loud every morning 5 things I'm grateful for.

I think for a little while before I say it.

Because when I think for awhile it makes me realize that I am so rich.

I have a home.

It has a little family consisting of a Daddy, a Mommy, a boy, two dogs, and a cat.

I have other family brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, cousins....

I have food and water.

I have medicine if I need it.

I have a coat to keep the wind from my back and the cold from my neck.

I have a car that runs.

I have a job and bonus I love it.

I have all my 5 senses and I can walk and talk.

So because I have all those and I try never ever to take them for granted I  notice smaller things.

Today I'm thankful for the bright starburst of Gerber daisies my favorite.

and Orange

and old yellow stoneware pitchers that you get for a $1.00 at the thrift store

and little boys who buy flowers for thier Mom

and the husbands who take them to get them.

Amen




No comments:

Post a Comment