Sunday, April 14, 2013

Aint I LUCKY!

Today we had a meet and greet for our Listen To Your Mother show OKC

(SHAMELESS PLUG INSERT HERE)

 http://www.listentoyourmothershow.com/oklahomacity/show-information-2/

I was able to put faces with names though I'm ashamed to say I couldn't recall some of them I think I did pretty good.

We bonded over Pizza, and Mimosas and sweet treats. We told funny stories and a little Cliff Notes of ourselves.

We talked about the show and how to do some things.

 We are not all Mothers. In fact one of us started off by saying his name and stating "I have a penis" which sent us off into laughter. I figured he had to be a man or he needed a  wax in the worst way.

I looked around the room at each face and thought "f you could measure life experience with gold in this room it would be up to the windows."

Im going to learn so much, I feel so priviledged to be part of it. I can't wait to share it with you. Its going to be UH-MAZING.

More to come so much more and aint I LUCKY!?





No comments:

Post a Comment